Last Updated on September 22, 2022 by adminoxford
The purpose of this blog is to inform you, the reader, on how to write. I want to tell you there are many ways to engage with your audience and will give examples of various ways to do so. You will notice that these tips come from personal experience and there are tips from my friends that are writers.
Sample Letter Of Recommendation From An Employer
Writing is a skill that we learn as children, but it’s one that we don’t always practice and refine. Writing is about communicating with others, whether you’re writing for your job or for pleasure.
Writing has many purposes: to inform, persuade, entertain, or describe. In the workplace, your writing will often need to accomplish more than one of these goals.
The key to effective writing is clarity—making sure your ideas are clear and easy to understand. If you’re trying to persuade someone to do something, it’s important not only that you explain why they should do it but also how they can accomplish their goal.
When crafting a piece of persuasive writing, consider what information needs to be included in order for your reader to understand why they should take action on your recommendation: Is there any background information they need? Do they need examples or concrete details? Do they need an explanation of the steps involved in taking action?
The most important thing when writing is communicating clearly. The goal isn’t just accuracy (though accuracy is important); it’s also making sure that your reader gets what you mean without having any questions about how best to interpret what you’ve said.
- LIKE BLOTTING PAPERS, BUT BETTER: This face roller is made of real volcanic stone, which soaks up excess oil instantly. It’s our secret for fresh, shine-free skin any time. Use it on a clean or finished face—it won’t mess up your makeup
- MASSAGES AND MATTIFIES FACE: Rolling the stone roller across your skin feels heavenly, like a mini facial massage. Ditch your jade roller and use our 2-in-1 Mattifying face roller for oily and acne prone skin
- EASY TO USE: Gently roll the face roller ball over your T-zone or anywhere skin is shiny. That’s it
- LESS WASTE THAN BLOTTING PAPER: Unlike blotting papers for oily skin that are used once and thrown out, this oil-absorbing roller is reusable. To clean, twist the roller’s ring to unlock, and pull out the stone. Wash with a gentle cleanser, rinse, and air-dry before locking it back in
- LIVE BOLDLY WITH REVLON MAKEUP: Revlon has the quality beauty tools and high-pigment, the bold color makeup you need to be yourself. Our tools for the face, eyes, and nails are everyday essentials elevated through function, form, or and material (but still amazingly affordable)
Additional Info :
- Educational and Fun: Help your young learners show off their sound-recognition skills with this educational card game. This box offers three games in one, with each new game adding a unique twist or challenge. Splat! makes learning fresh, fast-paced, and fun.
- How to Play: The game has 1 caller and 2–6 players. Each player is given 4 or more answer cards. When the caller reads aloud a task from a calling card, the players quickly check their cards to see if they have a card that completes the task. If they do, they yell “Splat!” and flip over the card. The first player to turn over all of their cards is the winner.
- What’s Inside the Box: Each box contains 225 cards, divided into three color-coded decks. Each deck includes 25 calling cards and 50 answer cards. An instruction sheet gives quick, easy-to-follow directions for setting up and playing the game. Answer keys for all three decks are included on the back of the instruction sheet.
- Three Different Phonemic Challenges: Each color-coded deck has a unique task that is asked of players. For the Yellow Deck, players look for words that begin with a given sound. For the Orange Deck, players must find words that begin with a given sound, blend, and digraph. For the Pink Deck, players search for words that end with a given sound, blend, or digraph.
- Ready to Go: This simple yet fun game takes almost no time to learn and set up. Within minutes of opening the box, young learners can be ready to compete and show what they know. Splat! can be easily modified to make it more or less challenging for the players.
- Useful and Practical: This game was designed by teachers for teachers and parents (and kids!). In the classroom, use these cards in small groups. They are also great for homeschool environments and for game nights at home. Splat! is even perfect for those on the go: it’s an educational resource that is practical, portable, and fun.
- Age Range: Beginning and Ending Sounds Splat! is ideal for young learners in kindergarten, first grade, second grade or third grade. Play this game with any young learner who can benefit from a fun way to practice and review letter sounds and boost their phonemic awareness.
- Perfect for Little Hands: These cards are 3 ½” x 2 ¼” and are made with rounded, child-safe corners.
Additional Info :
|Beginning & Ending Sounds
- Spritz the bowl before-you-go and no one else will ever know; our most popular scent! original citrus is an uplifting blend of lemon, bergamot and lemongrass natural essential oils
- The original non-toxic before-you-go toilet spray that stops bathroom odors before they ever begin – seriously! no more trying to mask odor already in the air
- Scientifically-tested formula made of essential oils and other natural compounds; no harsh chemicals, aerosol, parabens, phthalates, or formaldehyde; all stink-fighting good stuff
Additional Info :
- 8×10 UNFRAMED PRINTS – NOT Canvas or Tin Sign
- UNIQUE WALL ART DECOR – Cool original home decorations for office, living room, bedroom, bathroom, family room, man cave, dorm, dining room, kitchen, classroom, apartment, bar, baby nursery
- PERFECT PRESENT FOR EVERY OCCASION – Cute gift ideas for women, wife, girlfriend, her, girls, daughter, men, guys, boys, son, husband, boyfriend, him, kids, teens, best friend, cat lover, Christmas, Xmas, holiday, Halloween, housewarming, cheap inexpensive gag gifts, presents, bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary
- SO MANY STYLES! Boho, bohemian, abstract, aesthetic, mid century modern, minimalist, contemporary, black art, African American, goth, gothic, pagan, country, rustic, vintage, shabby chic, farmhouse, typography, positive quotes, inspirational, motivational, Zen, religious, Christian, funny sayings, nautical, tropical artwork, beach, arte decoracion, retro, encouragement, glam
- SAVE ON MULTIPLE POSTERS, PRINTS, PHOTOS, PICTURES – See details at left
Additional Info :
- MAGNETIC LETTER BOARD: With a built in slider, students can segment and blend beginning, middle and ending sounds.
- BUILD PHONEMIC AWARENESS: Use the dry erase boards to draw a picture of the word, break the word out into phonemes, and then use the slider to move from box to box to help pronounce the word.
- SPEECH THERAPY TOOLS: With phonemes segmented into boxes, students can learn to pronounce every syllable and sound of the word correctly.
- PHONICS FOR KINDERGARTEN: Includes 8 double-sided, dry-erase boards (4, 2- and 4-sound boards and 4, 3- and 5-sound boards).
- ESL TEACHING MATERIALS: Our Elkonin Boxes are great for young students as well as learning English as a second language.
- PHONICS MANIPULATIVES: Can be used with our Magnetic Wands and Lowercase Alphabet Chips!
Additional Info :