Last Updated on November 13, 2022 by adminoxford
The first thing you need to do is choose your topic. This can be anything—from the best type of sandwich (we’re Team PB&J) to whether or not puppies are cuter than kittens (we’re Team Kittens). Just make sure that whatever you choose is something you care about and feel strongly about.
Once you’ve picked a topic, it’s time to start writing! Your opening sentence should be something like “I believe…” or “I feel…” followed by a few sentences explaining why you believe or feel that way. You should also include any facts or statistics that support your opinion, if possible.
In the next paragraph(s), try using some reasoning to explain why other people might feel differently than you do on the topic at hand. For example: “A lot of people might disagree with me because they think [insert reason here], but I feel like [insert reason here].” But don’t just give reasons for why other people might disagree with what you’re saying—give them ways they could change their minds! For example: “You might think [
You’ve decided to write an argumentative letter. Great choice!
Argumentative letters are a great way to get your point across in a clear, concise way. They can be used when you’re trying to convince someone of something (like in a business setting), or when you’re simply trying to convince yourself that what you’re doing is right.
Whatever your reason, this guide will help you put together a strong argumentative letter that gets your point across clearly and effectively.
1. Start with a greeting and a salutation. Start off with a friendly, informal greeting and a salutation.
2. Introduce your topic. Once you’ve established the tone of your letter, introduce the topic at hand—this should be done in one sentence.
3. Make an argument for your position on this issue. Make an argument for your position on this issue by using evidence, logic, or statistics to support it.
4. Provide a conclusion that wraps up the argumentation in your letter and reaffirms why you believe what you do. You can also use this space to offer another perspective on the subject or ask questions to encourage further discussion between yourself and the recipient of your letter.
Dear [name of recipient],
I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my frustration with the recent changes in your company’s policies regarding vacation time and sick leave. As a loyal employee of [company name] for the past two years, I have always been a proponent of taking advantage of the opportunities that our company offers its employees. However, this new policy is something I cannot support.
In the past, we were allowed to take up to five days off at a time as long as it was approved in advance by our supervisor. This made it possible for us to take short trips or visit family members who lived far away without having to ask for permission every day or wait for approval for several weeks in advance of our trip. Now we’re only allowed one day off per month, which means that even if someone has an important family event coming up (like a birthday), they will have no choice but to go and miss out on spending time with their loved ones because they don’t want to lose their vacation days.
This change also affects our sick leave policy—now employees are only allowed one sick day per month instead of three days if they have an
I have been a loyal customer of [company name] for years, and I would like to share my feedback with you. Your company has provided me with the best products and services that I have ever used.
For example, when I first started using your products, I was at a point in my life where I was not sure what kind of makeup products would suit me best. You gave me some samples of different shades to try out, which helped me find the right shade for my skin tone. The samples also made it easy to see how the product would look on me before buying it.
After using your products for several years now, I can honestly say that they are the best makeup out there! It feels good knowing that I can trust you guys to provide me with high-quality products and services every time.
How to write an argumentative letter
I would like to write an argumentative letter. I will be arguing about the best way to write an argumentative letter. The main points of my argument are as follows:
-Writing an argumentative letter is not difficult, but it does require a lot of practice and thought.
-If you are not familiar with the topic, it is important to do some research before beginning your letter.
-Your tone should be formal and professional in order to seem credible.
Writing an argumentative letter can be tricky, but with a little practice and planning, you’ll be able to do it in no time. It’s important to remember that this type of writing requires you to take the time to research your topic, as well as know your audience.
Here are some steps for writing an argumentative letter:
1. Before you begin writing, think about who your audience is and what their interests are. This will help you choose the best approach for your argumentative letter.
2. Decide on a main point that supports your argument, and then create three sub-points that support this main point. Make sure each sub-point relates back to the main point and has some evidence or examples supporting it.
3. Use strong verbs and nouns throughout your letter—these words will help make your argumentative letter more convincing!
Writing an argumentative letter can be a lot of fun. You have the opportunity to present your side of an issue and convince someone who doesn’t agree with you that you’re right.
Here are some tips for writing an argumentative letter:
1) Think about what you want to say
2) Make sure your points are clear and easy to understand
3) Use strong language that expresses your feelings clearly
An argumentative letter is a great way to get your point across. It’s a way of telling someone that you have a strong opinion about something, and it’s not just your opinion—it’s based in fact.
To write an argumentative letter, you need to start with the basics:
1. Begin by stating your purpose for writing the letter. For example, you might say: “I am writing to request that you consider lowering the price of your product.”
2. Next, explain why you believe the price should be lowered. For example, you might say: “I believe that the price should be lowered because it would make your product more affordable for me and many other consumers.”
3. Next, give examples as evidence of your claim that lowering the price would be beneficial to both parties involved in this transaction (i.e., lowering prices will increase sales). You might say: “I believe that lowering prices would result in increased sales because many consumers will be able to afford your products.”
4. Finally, restate your purpose for writing the letter so that they know exactly what they are being asked to do or change (i.e., lower prices).
I am writing to you as a concerned citizen and local resident of [town name].
I am sure that you are aware of the recent proposal by the [politician’s name] administration to build a new prison in our town. It is my understanding that this would be funded by the sale of public lands, which would result in additional costs to taxpayers. Furthermore, it has been found that prisons have a negative impact on nearby communities, with increased crime rates and decreased property values.
In addition, this would be an expensive project for our city to undertake; it would require hiring new staff members and renovating buildings, which would put an additional strain on our budget at a time when we are already facing financial difficulties. I believe that it is important for us all to take action now if we want to avoid these problems later on down the road.
- Great starter book: Make learning fun for little ones to build a strong foundation of reading, writing, and number sense with the Coogam learn to write workbook! The package includes one box, one spiral-bound workbook, one small piece of wiping cloth, one portable drawstring bag, and four dry erase markers in black. All pages in the book are laminated with sturdy card stock.
- Integrated development: This learning book covers all the essential writing letters and numbers. The learn to write tracing workbook supports children’s learning goals by reinforcing skills through multi-sensory activities, increases kids’ motivation to stay on task, and stimulates curiosity and imagination. Store the markers in the bag to make easy learning on the go!
- Fun repeat practice: Dry erase workbook help with practicing holding pencil/ marker and focusing on the project. With a built-in eraser and a wiping cloth, kids can write over and over again! Easy-to-trace activities are great for children who are learning how to write. Repeated writing helps to build early number concepts and letters recognition.
- Teaching and learning: Teach your child basics numbers and letters in a way that an educator will! Big font and well laid out are neat and easy to read. Bright colors keep your child engaged and take them away from gadgets. The learn to write workbook is absolutely a great tool for preschool learning and home-school teaching.
- Kids favored gifts: Buy as part of a birthday presents for kids, boys and girls of kindergarten, pre k, preschool, and home school. A good-looking pack is perfect as a gift for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc. Suitable to be school teaching supplies to interact with children in the class.
Additional Info :
- Magnetic ABC Tablet: Learn letters visually with Coogam magnetic alphabet tracing board! Feature large font, heavy-duty made, the writing pad in compact size comes with both uppercase and lowercase letters in one without having to has two separate boards, with a magnet stylus for tracing.
- Mesmerizing Sensory Toy: The magic writing board with lead-free ABS material made a safer toy for kids. A forceful enough but not super magnetic stylus is appropriate to attract those metal balls to pop up while adding a smooth tactility for letter-tracing. Teaches capital letters, lowercase letters, letter strokes, and much more!
- Master Letter Formation: Each letter has the strokes numbered and arrows identifying the stroke directions to form the letters. Greatly help a child knows the sequence of writing the letter. The retractable writing utensil stores well in the handle, portable to be a car ride, plane, camping, or teaching activity on the run!
- Motor Dexterity Practice: Great tool for building the muscle memory for writing letters, reference for the steps to writing each letter, and alphabet review! The magnetic writing board can do tracing for endless times simply by wiping the beads with a pen or a hand. Durable product that will last and can use over and over again.
- Makes a Perfect Gift: Do copying and tracing make a child smarter? Of course! Refine kids’ penmanship starting with this magical magnetized letter tracing board! Make a perfect gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and birthdays for toddlers and kids over 3years old.
Additional Info :
- Learning toy magnetic drawing board provides a fun way to get a head start on learning how to write with writing and drawing activities
- Pre-K learning toy has animated Demonstrations that allow children to follow along and learn proper stroke order for uppercase and lowercase letters
- Doodler allows toddlers to customize the creative center with your child’s name to teach them how to learn to write their name step-by-step
- Stencil toy teaches children how to draw by progressing from simple lines and shapes to 26 different objects; little artists explore creativity by drawing pictures
- Includes 2 AA batteries for demo use only (new batteries for regular use) and a stylus for drawing; great toddler travel toy is intended for ages 3 to 6 years
Additional Info :
- LETTERS & SOUNDS: High energy introduction to letters, sounds, alphabetical order, and print concepts
- LITERACY SKILLS: Promote language skills, early literacy, and school readiness
- ABCS TOYS: 8 different alphabet, letter sounds and spelling games
- Whether your kids are preparing for their first day of preschool or another year of elementary, our school readiness products help them build the age-appropriate skills they need to succed in the classroom and beyond, school supplies, teacher supplies.
- A Brighter Back to School: Make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984!
Additional Info :
- Double Sided design – provides the double value, so your kid can trace and learn to write both upper and lower case ABC letters. This magnetic board for kids provides magnetic doodle experience for sensory play
- Premium Quality – connected stylus pen will never be lost, safe ABS plastic, metal balls secured inside. Our tracing toy is designed to be durable. Magnetic letters board is the best tool for small students
- Perfect Educational Toy – helps develop cognitive functions via fun learning process. Opens magnet letters for kids. Montessori letters writing magnetic board. Using STEM toys for toddlers allows build writing skills
- Toy For Trips – portable size, round corners, lightweight, compact drawing board for toddlers is easy to pack and store. Time will fly while kids are playing and learning magnet alphabet
- Best Gift – for Birthday or other event for boy or girl. Beautiful and bright packaging makes kids happy. Magnetic drawing board helps to learn magnetic alphabet letters and numbers
Additional Info :