Last Updated on November 9, 2022 by adminoxford
I am writing to appeal my unemployment claim. I am currently unemployed and looking for work, and I wanted to ask you for your assistance with my appeal.
I am currently working as a [job title] at your company, and I would like to continue doing so. You have been extremely supportive of me during my time at your company, and I know that we can continue working together in the future.
If you could write a letter on my behalf, please let me know where it should be sent, as well as any other information that you think would help. Thank you so much for your time!
Dear [name of employer],
I am writing to request an appeal of my unemployment claim. I understand that you have already filed a claim with the state unemployment office, and I want to explain my side of the story.
As you may remember, I was laid off from my job as a [job title] in December. At the time, it seemed like an unfortunate but necessary move for the company. However, when we saw how badly sales were going this year, we realized that we made a mistake and could have kept me on staff.
I would be grateful if you could help me get my job back by appealing my case before the state unemployment office. Thank you for your consideration!
I’m writing to request an appeal of my unemployment benefits. I was laid off from my job of [years] on [date]. I am a single mother of two children, and my son has autism. I have been unable to find a new job in the past two months, but I am actively looking for work. My last three employers have told me that they are not hiring anyone right now because business is slow. However, I still need to make sure that my family can afford rent, food, and utilities while we wait for better times.
I hope you will consider granting me this appeal so that we can keep our home together during this difficult time. Thank you in advance for your consideration!
I am writing to you today because I have been laid off from [Company Name], where I worked as a [job title].
I am writing this appeal letter to request unemployment benefits, as I am no longer able to work because of my layoff. My last check was on [date].
I have been working at [Company Name] since July 2014, and I am proud to say that I have always done my best in every position that has been given to me. In fact, one of my most recent accomplishments was helping to increase sales by 25% within six months of taking over for our previous salesperson.
I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon regarding the status of my unemployment benefits claim. If you need any additional information or if there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.
I’m writing to appeal my unemployment benefits. I’ve been out of work for over a month and am struggling financially, so I’m hoping you can help me get back on my feet by approving this request.
My current employment situation is as follows:
I was employed by [company name] as a [job title]. In this role, I worked for over two years in a position that required me to be regularly available to work between 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday, with occasional weekend shifts. In addition to this standard schedule, I also worked some evening shifts and holidays when needed. The total number of hours worked per week averaged around 32 hours per week.
My job duties included: 1) working on the production line; 2) assembling parts into finished products; 3) maintaining inventory by inspecting incoming shipments for damage and keeping an eye out for missing parts; 4) performing quality checks on all items produced throughout each shift; 5) packing finished goods into boxes for shipping; 6) doing other tasks as assigned by management such as sweeping floors, hauling trash bins outside the building, cleaning bathrooms (including toilets, sinks), wiping down surfaces with disinfectant wipes
How to write an appeal letter for unemployment from employer
I am writing to you today to appeal my unemployment claim, which I have been receiving for the past [number] months. I have had a difficult time finding a new job and am not able to continue receiving unemployment, so I wanted to appeal my claim.
It has been [number] months since I was laid off from my job, and in that time period, I have applied for over [number] jobs with no success. The economy is really bad right now, so it’s not surprising that employers are hiring very few people. However, there are still plenty of opportunities out there if you know where to look!
I am very interested in continuing my career with your company; however, at this time it would be impossible for me to take on another role while also maintaining my current position. If you could give me until the end of next month before terminating my employment benefits, then I would be able to accept a new position without worrying about losing them again in future months if something happened unexpectedly between now and then (like getting sick).
Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to read this letter and consider my request.
Dear [employer name],
I am writing to appeal my unemployment claim with the state of [state]. I am requesting that you reconsider your decision to deny me unemployment benefits.
I have been employed by [company name] for almost two years and have always been responsible and reliable in my position as [position]. I would like to point out that my performance reviews have always been positive, and I have never had any issues with other employees or supervisors.
The reason for my termination was due to budget cuts and company restructuring. The company’s current financial situation has made it impossible for them to keep me on staff at this time. As stated in my termination letter, I understand that these circumstances are beyond our control, and that they do not reflect on any deficiencies in my work performance or reliability.
I am writing to you today to request that the amount of unemployment benefits I receive be reduced or stopped. I understand that this is a drastic measure, but I feel it is necessary at this time in my life.
I have been working as a [job title] with [company name] since [date]. I have been an integral part of our team, and my contributions are appreciated by all who know me. However, due to changes within the company, it has become necessary for me to find new employment.
The company has asked me to accept a position as a [position] at a lower salary than what I was making previously. This would mean that my family would not be able to continue living in our current home, which has many memories tied up in it that we would like to maintain. We also do not want to leave our community behind after being here for so long—it would be difficult for us to start over somewhere new without knowing anyone or having any connections here.
I am hoping that by putting this request in writing, we can work together as adults and come up with an agreement that will allow me to stay employed while keeping my family stable financially and allow them access
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing this letter to appeal the decision to deny my request for unemployment benefits. I am currently unemployed, having been let go by my employer on [date]. I have worked for [company name] since [date], and have always done my best to do the job well and meet all expectations of management.
I was surprised by the decision to let me go, as there were no issues with performance or attendance until that point. I was also surprised by how quickly they made the decision—my manager told me that he had already spoken with HR about terminating me before our meeting where he told me about it.
While I understand that there is a process for termination, which includes warnings and multiple meetings, this feels like it happened too fast for it to be fair.
I would appreciate any help you can give me in getting this decision overturned so that I can continue supporting my family while we look for another job opportunity together. Thank you very much for your time and consideration of this matter.
I am writing to you to request that you reconsider my termination. I know that the company has been experiencing some financial difficulties and I understand the need to trim payroll costs. However, I have been an excellent employee for [number] years and would like to appeal your decision.
I have been a valued member of your team and have consistently received positive feedback from my supervisors. In fact, one of them recently told me that they could not imagine this department without me.
I am also eager to work with you on finding a solution that meets everyone’s needs: yours, mine, and those of your company. If there is anything at all I can do to make this happen, please let me know and I will see what I can do.
- FILE MANAGEMENT EASILY – These file folder notepad can categorize files according to labels and colors, and the contents of the files can be described on the folder cover, so you can see the brief contents at a glance, making it easy to file and find files, saving you time in finding them
- EASY TO DISTINGUISH – This 12 pack of file folders measures 9.5 x 12Inch, has 4 different colors, 3 folders for each color, these 3 folders have different label positions, according to the label positions and colors you can easily distinguish different files from each other, saving time in filing and searching
- WRITABLE – This file folders letter size is made of paper and the folder is designed with wide ruled lines so that you can give a brief description of the files inside on the cover, so that in the future you can know the contents of the files inside when you look for them at the cover
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – The folders are made of 200G thick colored paper, so they are sturdy and suitable for writing. There are 12 folders in each pack, 4 colors: light blue, light pink, light green and light yellow. 1/3 cut tab and the size is 9.5 x 12 Inch, suitable for US letter size documents. It is easy to search your fild by organizing your files by color. The perforated top allows you to simply tear and file your notes easily and efficiently
- IDEAL FOR – Ideal for neatly filing documents at your organization, home, office or school. Start to organize and file your files with this file folder notepad now
Additional Info :
- Official Amazon ASL T-shirt
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Additional Info :
- 8×10 UNFRAMED PRINTS – NOT Canvas or Tin Sign
- UNIQUE WALL ART DECOR – Cool original home decorations for office, living room, bedroom, bathroom, family room, man cave, dorm, dining room, kitchen, classroom, apartment, bar, baby nursery
- PERFECT PRESENT FOR EVERY OCCASION – Cute gift ideas for women, wife, girlfriend, her, girls, daughter, men, guys, boys, son, husband, boyfriend, him, kids, teens, best friend, cat lover, Christmas, Xmas, holiday, Halloween, housewarming, cheap inexpensive gag gifts, presents, bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary
- SO MANY STYLES! Boho, bohemian, abstract, aesthetic, mid century modern, minimalist, contemporary, black art, African American, goth, gothic, pagan, country, rustic, vintage, shabby chic, farmhouse, typography, positive quotes, inspirational, motivational, Zen, religious, Christian, funny sayings, nautical, tropical artwork, beach, arte decoracion, retro, encouragement, glam
- SAVE ON MULTIPLE POSTERS, PRINTS, PHOTOS, PICTURES – See details at left
Additional Info :
- Great starter book: Make learning fun for little ones to build a strong foundation of reading, writing, and number sense with the Coogam learn to write workbook! The package includes one box, one spiral-bound workbook, one small piece of wiping cloth, one portable drawstring bag, and four dry erase markers in black. All pages in the book are laminated with sturdy card stock.
- Integrated development: This learning book covers all the essential writing letters and numbers. The learn to write tracing workbook supports children’s learning goals by reinforcing skills through multi-sensory activities, increases kids’ motivation to stay on task, and stimulates curiosity and imagination. Store the markers in the bag to make easy learning on the go!
- Fun repeat practice: Dry erase workbook help with practicing holding pencil/ marker and focusing on the project. With a built-in eraser and a wiping cloth, kids can write over and over again! Easy-to-trace activities are great for children who are learning how to write. Repeated writing helps to build early number concepts and letters recognition.
- Teaching and learning: Teach your child basics numbers and letters in a way that an educator will! Big font and well laid out are neat and easy to read. Bright colors keep your child engaged and take them away from gadgets. The learn to write workbook is absolutely a great tool for preschool learning and home-school teaching.
- Kids favored gifts: Buy as part of a birthday presents for kids, boys and girls of kindergarten, pre k, preschool, and home school. A good-looking pack is perfect as a gift for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc. Suitable to be school teaching supplies to interact with children in the class.
Additional Info :
- PRINTS FOR WALL DECOR – Photo prints for bedroom, kitchen, living room, office.
- UNFRAMED 8 x 10 INCHES – Please note these are prints only. Printed on Luster finish Fuji Crystal Archive Photo Paper.
- GIFTABLE – Our Wall Decor Prints Make a Great Gift!
- PROUDLY MADE IN USA – Created, printed, packaged, and shipped from USA.
- PRODUCT GUARANTEE – If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. If you don’t love our wall art prints, we will issue a full refund.
Additional Info :
|Brown Typographics on Tan-Beige Print