Last Updated on November 9, 2022 by adminoxford
I am writing to you because I am hoping to receive a scholarship from your organization. I have been accepted into the [school name] program, and I am very excited to start my studies there this fall. However, the cost of attendance is quite high, and I do not have enough money saved up for living expenses or tuition fees. Therefore, I am asking for your help in awarding me a scholarship so that I can focus on my studies without having to worry about finances.
I am a hard-working student who is passionate about [topic]. My goal is to become an expert in this field, and by attending [school name], I will be able to learn from some of the best professors in the world. My experience working with these professionals has shown me that they are dedicated teachers who care deeply about their students’ success.
I know that getting into a prestigious school like yours doesn’t happen overnight—it takes years of hard work and dedication. But even though it took me many years to get here, it was worth every minute because now that I’m here, I feel like anything is possible! With your help, however! Thank you so much for considering my request!
I’m writing to ask for your support. I’m applying for the [scholarship name], which is an opportunity to fund a year of my education at [school name]. I’ve been accepted to the program and am ready to pursue my dreams, but tuition and other fees are very expensive.
I have worked hard throughout my life to achieve great things, and it has always been important to me that I do so without asking for help. But now, more than ever, I need your help. I hope you will consider supporting me in this endeavor so that I can continue to be the kind of person who helps others as much as they have helped me.
I’m writing to you today in regards to the scholarship that I was awarded last year. While I am immensely grateful for this opportunity, I would like to express my regret that I am unable to accept it as originally offered.
I am currently pursuing a degree in [major] at [school name], and my current financial situation requires that I take on additional work in order to continue paying for my education. This has resulted in my being unable to commit the time necessary for completing this project during the summer months, which is when your scholarship stipulates that it must be completed.
However, after careful consideration of all factors, I have decided that it is important for me to complete this project during the fall semester instead. My professors have assured me that they will provide ample support with regard to coursework and scheduling so as not to hinder my progress toward graduation.
I would therefore like to ask if we can reschedule the completion date of this project from July 2020 (as stated on the original contract) until October 2020 instead? This change will allow me more time both academically and financially so as not to jeopardize my future education or career prospects.
Dear Mrs. [name],
I’m writing to you because I recently read that [school] is offering a scholarship to high school seniors with a GPA of 3.7 or above and an SAT score of at least 1,050. I know that this is a highly competitive opportunity, but I believe that my application has what it takes to be considered.
I’ve been involved in several extracurricular activities throughout high school: I am a member of the National Honor Society and the National Art Honor Society; I was on the varsity cheerleading squad for three years; and I participated in many community service projects through my church and local library. All of these have helped me develop skills like organization, communication, critical thinking, and leadership—skills that are essential for success in college and beyond.
My GPA is 3.9, which puts me near the top of my class in terms of academic performance. My SAT score is 1120 out of 1600 points—roughly 75th percentile—and it shows that my potential for success at [school] is very high indeed!
I hope that you’ll consider me for this scholarship; it would mean so much to me if you did! Thank you again for all your hard work.
Dear Scholarship Committee,
I am writing to you because I believe that I have what it takes to be a great student at your school. My parents both work full time, so I have had to take on the role of being the primary caretaker for my siblings. I know how to take responsibility for myself and others, which is why I feel like this scholarship would be a perfect fit for me.
I am currently studying [major], and I’ve found that it’s more than just an academic pursuit—it’s a way for me to help people who need it most. As such, if I were able to attend [school name], this would be an incredibly important step toward my goal of becoming a doctor and providing free medical care in underserved communities around the world.
Thank you so much for taking the time to consider my application!
How to write an appeal letter for scholarship
So you’ve been awarded a scholarship, and now you need to write a letter of appeal.
Don’t worry! It’s not as hard as it sounds. Here’s what you need to know:
-The first thing they’ll want to see is that you’re qualified for the scholarship. What have you done? Are there any awards or honors you’ve received? What types of activities have you participated in? Have you been involved in any groups or clubs? If so, where and when? Include this information in your letter.
-Next, explain why you’re applying for this scholarship specifically. Why do YOU deserve it more than anyone else? Make sure that people will understand how much effort and time went into your application process–that way they’ll know how much of an investment they’d be making in awarding this scholarship to someone who might not use it wisely (or at all).
-Finally, explain why their resources would be better spent on YOU rather than someone else who may not be as deserving or talented as you are. This is not about bragging about yourself; instead, use this opportunity to show off just how excited YOU are about having been chosen as one of their finalists!
Dear [appeals committee],
I am writing to you because I have been accepted into the [program name] program at [school name], and I am interested in applying for a scholarship. As you know, tuition for masters-level programs is not cheap, and I am hoping that your school will be able to offer me some financial assistance in order to make it possible for me to attend this program.
In addition to my academic accomplishments, I have had extensive experience working with children. For the past three years, I have worked as a tutor at [local tutoring center]. Here, I have helped students who are struggling with various subjects including math and English language arts. In addition, I have also taught several classes on how to study effectively by using study skills such as note taking and outlining. These skills are crucial for students who are preparing for standardized tests like the SAT or ACT.
I believe that this background makes me an excellent candidate for your scholarship program because it demonstrates my commitment to helping others succeed academically as well as my ability to communicate complex ideas effectively through teaching others how they can improve their own learning process through effective study habits.
Dear [name of recipient],
I am writing to appeal for a scholarship. I am applying for the scholarship because I am interested in pursuing a degree in [subject]. I have been accepted at the university, and my tuition and fees are covered by my parents. However, they cannot afford to pay for books or living expenses while going to college.
I am interested in the California State University’s [program name] program because it represents an excellent value for my education. The school has a strong reputation as well as a wide variety of majors and minors that interest me, and I am eager to begin my studies there. I would like to attend this school because it has several graduates who have gone on to successful careers in their field, including [name].
In addition to being able to graduate from this university with no debt, I would also like the opportunity to live on campus in order to get more involved with other students who are passionate about their majors as well as academics in general. Being able to live on campus will give me an opportunity to learn more about myself as well as others around me through shared experiences such as studying together or hanging out after class at the library!
Thank you very much
Dear [recipient name],
My name is [name], and I’m writing to apply for the [scholarship name] scholarship. As a high school student, I have spent my time learning about my passion for [subject]. While I have always been interested in this field, my interest has grown even more since taking your class last year.
[Subject] has always been important to me because it has helped me understand how the world works, and how I can use that knowledge to make a difference in my community. The amazing things that you have done with your life inspire me to do good things as well. I want to be able to change someone’s life just like you did.
I am currently working on building an app that will help people look up information about their favorite sports teams. The app is almost complete, and I think it would be perfect for the market because there aren’t any other apps like it out there yet.
Thank you so much for your time, and I hope that you will consider accepting my application!
Dear [name of scholarship committee member],
I am writing to you regarding the [scholarship name] scholarship. I am applying for this scholarship because I am passionate about [topic]. My experience in this field has taught me that there is a great need for more people who are willing to make a difference, and I feel that it is my duty to help those who need it most.
My academic record shows that I have been able to maintain a high GPA despite having a demanding work schedule and taking on extra coursework. This year, however, I was unable to complete all of my classes due to an unforeseen financial situation that arose as a result of my parents being laid off from their jobs. Because of this situation, I would like to ask if there is any way that you could consider granting me the scholarship based on previous academic performance rather than current grades.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this letter!
- 【Magic Ink】:The matching refill uses magic ink, it can automatically decoloration in 30 minutes after writing, so the copybook can be used repeatedly.
- 【Correct the Method of Holding Pen】:Each book has a detailed description of how to hold the pen, and a silicone handwriting aid is provided to facilitate children to master the method of holding pen.
- 【4 In 1 Copybook Set】:Inclued Enghlish letter,Addition and Subtraction,Interesting Drawing,Number 1-100
- 【Easy to Practice】:The copybooks have three-dimensional grooves template design,which is convenient for kids to master writing.
- 【High Quality】:The paper is thick and not easy to smudges. Great for Kids Writing.
Additional Info :
- Learning toy magnetic drawing board provides a fun way to get a head start on learning how to write with writing and drawing activities
- Pre-K learning toy has animated Demonstrations that allow children to follow along and learn proper stroke order for uppercase and lowercase letters
- Doodler allows toddlers to customize the creative center with your child’s name to teach them how to learn to write their name step-by-step
- Stencil toy teaches children how to draw by progressing from simple lines and shapes to 26 different objects; little artists explore creativity by drawing pictures
- Includes 2 AA batteries for demo use only (new batteries for regular use) and a stylus for drawing; great toddler travel toy is intended for ages 3 to 6 years
Additional Info :
- Great starter book: Make learning fun for little ones to build a strong foundation of reading, writing, and number sense with the Coogam learn to write workbook! The package includes one box, one spiral-bound workbook, one small piece of wiping cloth, one portable drawstring bag, and four dry erase markers in black. All pages in the book are laminated with sturdy card stock.
- Integrated development: This learning book covers all the essential writing letters and numbers. The learn to write tracing workbook supports children’s learning goals by reinforcing skills through multi-sensory activities, increases kids’ motivation to stay on task, and stimulates curiosity and imagination. Store the markers in the bag to make easy learning on the go!
- Fun repeat practice: Dry erase workbook help with practicing holding pencil/ marker and focusing on the project. With a built-in eraser and a wiping cloth, kids can write over and over again! Easy-to-trace activities are great for children who are learning how to write. Repeated writing helps to build early number concepts and letters recognition.
- Teaching and learning: Teach your child basics numbers and letters in a way that an educator will! Big font and well laid out are neat and easy to read. Bright colors keep your child engaged and take them away from gadgets. The learn to write workbook is absolutely a great tool for preschool learning and home-school teaching.
- Kids favored gifts: Buy as part of a birthday presents for kids, boys and girls of kindergarten, pre k, preschool, and home school. A good-looking pack is perfect as a gift for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc. Suitable to be school teaching supplies to interact with children in the class.
Additional Info :
- ANTI AGING FACE SERUM – Vitamin C blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, and Jojoba Oil in an anti aging, skin brightening formula designed to improve wrinkles and dark spots
- OUR CUSTOMERS KNOW BEST – Don’t just take our word for it, see thousands of reviews from real Amazon customers rave about brighter, fresher looking skin
- PLANT-BASED FORMULATION – No added synthetic colors, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, or GMOs. Our active botanicals combine in a silky smooth anti-aging serum that can be used day or night.
- CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE by Leaping Bunny, our Vitamin C facial serum is also formulated, manufactured and bottled in the USA for guaranteed freshness
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this product isn’t a good fit for your skin, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. The expiration date is printed on the barcode sticker attached to the packaging.
Additional Info :
- Notes, sketches, diagrams and drawings created with your Livescribe Smartpen show up instantly on your smartphone or tablet
- Find what you need quickly with incredibly accurate handwriting search
- Convert your handwritten notes to text and use them in any doc or app
- Record and play back audio that synced to your handwriting
- Use easy sharing options to send notes to a variety of apps and services
Additional Info :